Board of Directors
The role of our Board of Directors is to provide guidance and strategic oversight to management. Directors may serve two consecutive three-year terms and appointments follow our fiscal year, January to December.
Current Board Members (2020)
President – Robert Miller | Kemp Smith Law
Vice President – Omar Tarin | El Paso Electric
Treasurer – Bijal Maniar | Lauterbach, Borschow & Co.
Secretary – Tiffany Etterling | Pixelmark
- Octavio Corral | MindWarp, LLC.
- Cynthia Horton | Shift to Grow Company, LLC.
- Lisa Elliot | El Paso Community College
- Amy Goldfarb | Community Volunteer
- Jason Johnson | El Paso Police Department
- Rosario Olivera | University of Texas at El Paso
- Natassia Paloma | KTSM News Channel 9
- Mark Pries | Coldwell Banker
- Shannon Crenshaw| Helen of Troy
- Amelia Carrete – Leony| Clint Independent School District
- B. Abigail Tarango | Yselta Independent School District
- Carla Alvarado Belamontes | Texas Tech University Health Sciences
- Shivani Mehta | Texas Tech University Health Sciences
- Henry Villa | Western Heritage Bank