As a donor, you become part of the work we do, helping to make a fresh bed for a youth coming in from the streets, counsel a family going through grief, and foster children whose families are unable to care for them.
There are many ways to give:
- Donate your birthday! Change the world by asking for donations instead of gifts on your next birthday. It’s as easy as pie…or birthday cake!
- Help meet the needs of our runaway and unaccompanied children in our emergency shelter –The only one in west Texas serving 11-17 year olds. Contact Adrian for an updated needs list.
- Donate in honor of a loved one with a big heart or in honor of someone who went above and beyond/made a difference.
- Leave a contribution in your will.
You can also mail your check to:
El Paso Center for Children, Inc.
2200 N. Stevens St. El Paso, TX 79930
As a 501(c)(3) organization, your donation is tax deductible!
Thank you for your support!
“I feel very humble and little when I try to serve the people of El Paso and the Southwest, knowing the bigness of their hearts.”
Said by Kathleen Moore in a letter to a donor more than 80 years ago. Mrs. Moore was an early leader of one of our area’s first two orphanages, which eventually merged to become the El Paso Center for Children. We are still humbled by the trust our community has placed in us for more than a century.
Get in Touch
To inquire about giving opportunities or for questions about donations, contact Adrian Duran at email@example.com.
- Create your own donation drive with your neighborhood community, church, or workplace by hosting a donation drive of NEW items. Contact Adrian for an updated list.
- Choose your own event – a race, game night, cycling…We invite you and your friends to choose your own virtual/hybrid race and raise funds to help us do whatever it takes to continue serving the most vulnerable in our community.
- Be an influencer within your workplace and a voice for children. Help your place of employment practice their CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) by designating El Paso Center for Children as their organization of choice. Contact Adrian for more details.
Be a social media friend – like and promote our posts:
Because we serve clients from incredibly challenging circumstances, we have very limited client-facing volunteer opportunities. These typically require screening, background checks, and long-term commitment. Contact Adrian for more information.
“I like that you are treated with respect and feel welcome. I like that you feel at home and always know that there is an ear for you.”
– Center for Children Client
Request an appointment
For an appointment, email referral, or appointment request call (915) 565.8361 or click the button below.