As a donor, you become part of the work we do, helping to make a fresh bed for a youth coming in from the streets, counsel a family going through grief, and foster children whose families are unable to care for them.
Become part of our history and part of the future for youth and families facing adversity and overcoming trauma. There are many ways to give:
- Make a gift now by contacting Victoria Roberts at email@example.com or 915.260.1284.
- Contribute to a campaign to meet particular needs as they arise
- See our current “More Beds” Campaign to help meet the needs of unaccompanied youth in our emergency shelter
- Leave a dedicated contribution in your will
- Donate in honor of a loved one with a big heart
“I feel very humble and little when I try to serve the people of El Paso and the Southwest, knowing the bigness of their hearts.”
Said by Kathleen Moore in a letter to a donor more than 80 years ago. Mrs. Moore was an early leader of one of our area’s first two orphanages, which eventually merged to become the El Paso Center for Children. We are still humbled by the trust our community has placed in us for more than a century.
You can also mail your check to:
El Paso Center for Children, Inc.
2200 N. Stevens St. El Paso, TX 79930
As a 501(c)(3) organization, your donation is tax deductible!
Thank you for your support!
- Host a donation drive of new items at your workplace, church and community
- Inspire a group of friends to come on a Saturday morning to do a campus clean-up
- Donate or get retailers to donate new:
- Stuffed animals for youth in our programs.
- Bedding for twin beds, including mattress covers.
- Towels, washcloths, and hygiene products (new only please).
Be a social media friend – like and promote our posts:
“I like that you are treated with respect and feel welcome. I like that you feel at home and always know that there is an ear for you.”
– Center for Children Client
Request an appointment
For an appointment, email referral, or appointment request call (915) 565.8361 or click the button below.