Join the Team
Join the Team
El Paso Center for Children is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Benefits for full-time employees:
- Health Insurance – HMO, Dental and Vision (100% paid by the agency).
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays (13)
- Performance bonus time off for salary exempt employees
- Flexible Schedule
- Travel and mileage reimbursement
- All employees who have completed one year of service qualify for a Simplified Employee Pension – Individual Retirement Account (SEP-IRA). Under this plan, the agency contributes 5% of employees’ gross salary to an individual retirement account in which it is fully and automatically vested.
Starting at $48,000
Qualifications: Master’s degree in social work or related human services plus 3 years in direct work with clients (including military) or bachelor’s degree in social work or related human services plus 5 years of experience in direct work with clients (including military). Proven program management and supervisory experience. Experience establishing new programs, project and data management strongly desired. Experience in community initiatives and community resources.
Bilingual (English/Spanish). Reliable transportation.
“I’m glad I came here. It made a great change in my life.”
– Center for Children Client
Request an appointment
For an appointment, email referral, or appointment request call (915) 565.8361 or click the button below.