Join the Team
Join the Team
El Paso Center for Children is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Why Work for Us:
- We use evidence-based models that are current and highly respected in our field.
- We provide extensive training opportunities.
- We are a trauma-focused agency that supports clients and staff.
- We have programs that are unique to the El Paso community and even the country.
- We strive for a team work environment.
- We are dedicated to servicing the most vulnerable youth and families in our community! Are you on board?
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Health Insurance – HMO, Dental and Vision (100% paid by the agency).
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (12 days first four years)
- Holidays (13)
- Performance bonus time off for salary exempt employees
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Advanced Clinical Supervision to those that qualify and based on funding availability
- Travel and mileage reimbursement
- All employees who have completed one year of service qualify for a Simplified Employee Pension – Individual Retirement Account (SEP-IRA). Under this plan, the agency contributes 5% of the employee’s gross salary to an individual retirement account in which it is fully and automatically vested.
Internship opportunities will resume in Fall of 2024.
“I’m glad I came here. It made a great change in my life.”
– Center for Children Client
Request an appointment
For an appointment, email referral, or appointment request call (915) 565.8361 or click the button below.