Youth Outreach & Housing
Why Youth Call Us
Why Youth Call Us
- They ran away due to conflict at home
- Their parents kicked them out of the house
- They lost their job and got evicted from their apartment
- They are tired of sleeping on friends’ couches
- They’re tired of living on the street
- They’re in a relationship with someone who is not treating them well
If you’re experiencing problems like those above, our team may be able to help – no judgment, we promise! If you’re between ages 11 and 24, give us a call or reach us through Live Chat.
Percent of kids ages 11-17 who stayed at our shelter said they would come back if they needed help again.
Who Can Receive Help?
Help With the Basics
- Access to emergency shelter
- Personal care items
- Access to phone, computer and email
- Washer and dryer facility
- Street survival and safety
- Crisis intervention
- Street survival tips
Supporting Long-Term Success
- Counseling/mediation with family
- Help with critical needs (identification, social security, health care)
- Job readiness training
- Education support
- Continuous staff support
- Apartment assistance or other housing referrals
- Any family with a child under age 17*.
- Any person of any age who has been a victim of a crime.
- Parents expecting a child.
- Must reside in El Paso County.
Need Support Now?
24-Hour Helpline: 915.330.9513
3720 Altura Ave. El Paso, TX / Building E
Emergency Shelter for Youth (11-17 years)
3710 Altura Ave. El Paso, TX / Building D
- Professional staff standing by to help.
- Immediate support for youth and young adults experiencing stress, trauma, upheaval, etc.
Who Can Receive Services?
- Youth and young adults between 11-24 years.
“I was getting so angry and felt out of control. Thank you for helping me learn how to calm down and process what happened to me. Maybe now I can get back to feeling more like myself.”
– Rosa, age 16
Request an Appointment
For an appointment, email referral, or appointment request call (915) 565.8361 or click the button below.