Thank you for Giving on El Paso Giving Day!
Dear Clients, Community Members, and Partners,
On behalf of the 2,000 clients we serve every year – thank you!
We were able to raise nearly $5,000 for our friends and neighbors in El Paso who trust us to help them through difficult times in their lives. Because of generous donors like you, our services are all FREE, all the time!
An additional thank you to the local businesses who donated gifts as part of our Giving Day raffle – we appreciate you!
- Cloud Nine
- Savage Goods
- El Paso Chihuahuas
- EP Dentistry 4 Kids
- Greenery Restaurant
- Luxe Metals
- Podium Finish Cafe
- SenSan Photo Studio
- Top Golf
- Viejo Coffee
- Weirdoughs Bakery
We are humbly grateful for your support!
Additional Ways to Give
If you missed El Paso Giving Day, but still want to donate, there are many ways that you can still give:
- Giving Tuesday is November 29th! Mark your calendar to make a donation to The Center.
- Donate your birthday! Change the world by asking for donations instead of gifts on your next birthday. It’s as easy as pie…or birthday cake!
- Help meet the needs of our runaway and unaccompanied children in our emergency shelter – The only one in west Texas serving 11-17 year olds. Contact Adrian for an updated needs list of needed items.
- Donate in honor of a loved one with a big heart or in honor of someone who went above and beyond/made a difference.
- Leave a contribution in your will.
- And More!
For more information about giving opportunities, please contact Adrian at email@example.com.